Homemade brownie (recipe further down), raspberries, Danish strawberries, vanilla ice cream and passion fruits.
A couple of days ago I was a bit bored, so I baked some brownies. I have used this recipes before and i’m in love with them. So I thought I would share my recipe, so all you guys can enjoy the brownies as well. With my brownies I ate some vanilla ice cream and toped it with raspberries, passion fruits and Danish strawberries.
- A square form
- oven on 175 degrees celsius (20-30 min)
- 100 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 dl sugar
- 1½ dl flour
- 4 spsk cacao pulver
- 1½ tsk vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 g hasselnuts (optional)
- Melt the butter and put it a side to cool off. While that is happening, chop the hazelnuts
- Mix the eggs and sugar together in a bowl. Mix flour, cacao, vanilla sugar and sal together in another bowl.
- Put the dry mixture in the bowl with the egg-sugar mix. Pour the butter in and mix well, so everything is smooth.
- For this part I find it easier to take some baking paper and put it in the cake form, so some of it is out of the form. Then when the brownie is done, it’s easier to take the cake out of the form.
- Then put the dough in the form and sprinkle the hazelnuts onto the surface of the dough.
- Bake the brownie in the oven at 175 degrees celsius, in about 20-30 min. Look out for the surface, so it don’t get burnt. Use a bamboo stick (or something else woody) to stick it in the cake. If a little bit of the cake is sticking to the stick, it’s ready.
- When you take it out, let it cool down.
For degeneration you can do what ever you want. I placed some vanilla ice cream next to it, and toped it with raspberries, passion fruits and Danish strawberries.
Hope you’ll like this recipe and maybe recommend it to other people in your life. I absolutely love it. I hope you’ll all have a lovely summer. If you have a favourite recipes the you absolutely adore, then please comment it. I would absolutely try it.